We collect information about you for three reasons: firstly, to process any online orders/enquiries, secondly to provide news if you’re a subscriber, and thirdly to provide you with the best possible service.
We collect certain information or data about you and your visit to our website when you use www.strengthdiaries.co.uk
Company: relates to any legitimate company, by which you are directly employed, authorised on behalf of, or plan to start.
Individual: relates to you as a visitor to the website.
GDPR: relates to The General Data Protection Regulations due to come into effect on 25th May 2018
We will be collecting:
- Information that will help us contact you in the future like: name, company name, address, and email
- All personal information disclosed by you to us will be retained securely and we will not seek to append personal data from external sources.
- Information on engagement with the emails you receive from us.
- The IP address your router freely transmits to our web servers
- Your browser user agent, as freely transmitted by your computer. This includes your browser build. information, your device type and your computer’s operating system.
We will not be collecting:
- Information about browsing habits outside of our own domains (www.strengthdiaries.co.uk).
- Personal information relating to you and your private life, such as gender, age.
- This data is held in highly protected data storage environment within the UK and will be used to:
- Improve the content and relevance of what we send to you.
- Help improve the content we display on our website.
- Answer any questions you may have submitted and retain this information to ensure a fast and effective service in the future.
- Provide you with the fastest access to the latest content relevant to you.
- Ensure we remain compliant under the terms of the GDPR.
Where do we store your data?
We only store data with Siteground. Your data will never be transmitted outside of the EU. Unless you have specifically requested us to do so.
Strength Diaries uses Convertkit to send email marketing communications, both Strength Diaries’ data centre and its support professionals are located within the EU.
By submitting your information into one of the data capture points you are confirming the following:
- You are doing so in your capacity as a representative of the company (see previous definition) or as an individual.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are accepting the relevance of our marketing email communications.
- You are providing contact information that will facilitate the communication between Strength Diaries and you.
Should you wish to stop receiving emails from us
You may use the unsubscribe link, which will be present within the footer of every email we send to you. Your subscription preferences will be immediately updated.
Due to the open nature of the internet transmitting data to Siteground who host this blog, must only be done via approved data transmission channels. We will endeavour to ensure your data is transmitted to us using the known best practice approaches. It’s important to note, any data you send to us is sent at your own risk.
Once your data is received, it will be stored within the Siteground secure data environment, where we have robust processes and procedures to keep it safe.
Disclosing your information
We will only pass on the personal information collected if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We will not share your information with any Third Parties not listed on our list of partners.
Strength Diaries is working hard to ensure it sets a high standard in data management and usage. Specifically, under the proposed changes to the GDPR guidelines you have the right to request the following:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure (or be forgotten)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automatic decision making and profiling
For more information on GDPR and your rights please see
If you have questions concerning the processing of your personal data you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you have not received a response within 30 days you have the right to contact The ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF, Email: ICO contact email or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Please ensure you have verified the privacy policies on any external websites before submitting personal information.